Its that time of the year again, where families go out on a much needed break to have some fun in the sun. After a grueling year and a half of COVID travel restrictions, people are now vaccinated and can finally travel as the governments of the world had promised.
A number of flights from South Africa have already been sold out. People are looking forward to some holiday fun.
Mauritius has some of the best holiday temperatures and gorgeous beaches. It is an island off the east coast of South Africa at a distance of 2879KM off the coast of eThekwini. Just 3 hours and 50 minutes by flight. The most popular airline used is Air France and Air Mauritius. SAA should also be on the list.
The most popular places to visit while you are there are but not limited to:
- Trou Aux Biches – A Place Where You’ll Lose Yourself
- Belle Mare Plage – Enjoy Sunrise Amidst Greenery
- Ile Aux Cerfs – Perfect Weekend Getaway
- Pereybere – Water Sports And More
- La Cambuse – Swim Your Heart Out
- Le Morne – Water Sports And Nature
- Ilot Gabriel Beach – Go On A Cruise
- Chamarel Coloured Earth – Witness The Seven-Colored Sand
- La Cuvette Beach – Nature And Local Food
The island has a population of just 1,7 million and its capital is Port Louis.
Brush up on your French and get ready to have loads of fun.
Content created and supplied by: Blackarai (via Opera News )