Sign in
Download Opera News App

 

 

"I Got Electrocuted While Trying To Plug My Phone Charger" A lady posted causing a stir

Electric appliances are a huge part of our everyday lives. However, this does not take away the fact that electricity can be deadly. This is why we need to be cautious at all times to avoid the unexpected. With that being said, a lady took to social media to post a picture of herself after she got electrocuted. The lady mentioned in her caption that she wanted to charge her phone.

Unfortunately, as soon as she plugged in the charger, she got electrocuted. There were mixed reactions to the comments. Some were saying there's probably a fault in the wiring of the plug. Others were saying that the charger was old and that she should invest in a new one of good quality. There's a lot that people have had to say.

Someone left a comment saying, "Can we please see how your hair looks?" Another one said, "Switch off the plug before charging your phone." See more reactions down below.

Share your thoughts on the comment section. What do you think about the lady's post and people's reactions overall? Have you ever experienced something similar or not?

Like, share and leave a comment

Source link

https://twitter.com/lwamasoka/status/1559535338552442880?t=TFanc-6rO_QOPh5s6hNOlA&s=19

Content created and supplied by: It'sReal (via Opera News )

COMMENTS

Load app to read more comments