@Lwandle Masoka got electrocuted while trying to plug her charger. She bought a fake iPhone charger and it nearly damaged her phone. She felt numb and it also messed up her hair. People told her to buy an original charger.
" I got electrocuted while trying to plug my charger to charge my phone. My whole arm is numb and my hair my hair stood up." She tweeted.
"We can all agree that everyone wants to see the hair. Please show us. I hope you’re well." Said @NMagx.
"I never plug my charger when these extensions are on. Its because of this reaso. These things blow up fast." Said @Andrew.
"These extensions are very dangerous. I never trust them. I usually plug a twin plug first before i plug anything on it. Sometimes they even get stiff when you try to plug in your charger, it's like they warn you first." Said @TLMathabe.
Content created and supplied by: MagDeliciousgossip (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More