Top 10 Richest African Teams, See No.2
African football is on the rise and has been improving over the last decade, some of the African clubs have competed and went far in the FIFA World Cup competition.
Here are the top 10 richest African football clubs as of 2021.
10. MC Alger - $10 million, the Algerian club is one of the most promising sides in thier country.
9. L’Esperance Tunis - $11 million, the Tunisian side has a lot of success in the Confed African cup.
8. TP Mazembe - $11 million, Mazembe is a quality club and they regularly compete in the Caf champions league.
7. Wydad Casablanca - $12 million, wydad makes the top 10 list as one of Africa's elite sides and they hope to add to their revenue if they advance against Kazier cheifs in the Caf semifinals.
6. Orlando Pirates - $15 million, Pirates is one of the most successful Southern African teams and have a Caf win the their cabinet.
5. Zamalek Sporting Club - $18 million, Zamalek is one of the greatest African clubs of all times and the arch rivals of Aly AHLY.
4. Club African - $20 million, this club has won over 10 league titles in Tunisia.
3. Pyramids FC - $22 million, this is one of the youngest clubs in this list having been formed back in 2008.
2. Kaizer Chiefs FC - $23 million,Amakhosi are one of the best in Africa having won more than 80 competitive titles.
1. Al Ahly SC - $28 million, Aly Ahly is the most successful and richest team in the whole Africa.
Content created and supplied by: Lundie (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More