Arsenal work on signings!
Arsenal have opened talks to sign new players in the next days.
- Official bid submitted to Anderlecht by Arsenal board for Albert Sambi Lokonga: €17.5m guaranteed + add ons [potentially around €4m]. Reports by Fabrizio Romano
- Agreement still to be reached on future sale percentage as Anderlecht want 15%. Personal terms already agreed, Lokonga wants to join Arsenal over Italian clubs that are interest.
- Arsenal are also progressing in talks with Benfica to sign Nuno Tavares on a permanent deal as new left back, after Tierney new contract signed. Opening bid around €7/8m.
- Nuno Tavares deal might happen very soon if Arsenal can reach a personal terms.
We also take a look at which players might leave Arsenal this summer.
- Granit Xhaka wants to join AS Roma, talks ongoing at final stages with Arsenal to complete the agreement after the Euros. The Switzerland captain want to leave Arsenal to join the Italian side, claims Fabrizio Romano
- Xhaka was reportedly no longer happy at Arsenal that's the reason he opted to leave the club.
#arsenal #afc #xhaka #tavares #lokonga #nunotavares #transfers #herewego
Content created and supplied by: Danjuma (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More