Now lets look at the 10 things to know about the South African rugby player Siya Kolisi.
1. Siya Kolisi was born on the 16th of June 1991, the day that is known as YOUTH DAY here in South Africa.
2. Siya's mother died when Siya was 15 years of age.
4. He made his Springbok debut on the 15th of June 2013 as a replacement for ARNO BOTHA when the Springboks were playing against Scotland at the Mbombela Stadium in Nelspruit.
5. He became the first black rugby player to lead the Springboks in their 126 year history in a test against England at Ellis Park on the 9th of June 2019.
6. His 50th test was the 2019 rugby world cup final against England on the 2nd of November 2019 at the international stadium Yokohama in Yokohama, Japan.
7. Siya Kolisi married Rachel Smith back in 2016 and the couple is blessed with two children, a boy and a girl.
8. He has scored six tries in those 50 test matches, four against Argentina, and one against Namibia, the other against France
9. He has played 116 super rugby matches for the stormers from 2012-2020.
10. He has about 650 000 followers on Instagram and about 70 000 followers on Twitter.
Content created and supplied by: Mankoe941003 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More