Rushine De Reuck is currently one of most exciting defenders/ defensive midfielders we currently have in the league. Having recently made a switch move to join Mamelodi Sundowns from Maritzburg United, we take a look at some fun facts to know about him.
Getting to know Rushine De Reuck.
2. He was given his middle name Stanley by a family friend, who also used to took care of him while growing up as she had a son named Stanley, unfortunately she passed on when Rushine was only seven years old.
3. He grew up at Kalksteenfontein on the Cape Flats, a community known for substance abuse and gangsterism.
4. He was raised by a mother who was a dressmaker, his father passed on in 2015 after having have served nine years in prison on a 10 year sentence.
5. He attended schooling at Merina Primary and would proceed to Goodwood College where he ended in the 11th Grade to focus on his football.
6. Growing he has always been a supporter of Soweto Giants Kaizer Chiefs.
7. Growing up before he made his professional debut he worked as a general worker at a friend's family business where he used to earn R500 a week. His duties involved drilling, welding and almost doing anything possible.
8. He made his professional debut on 20 August 2017 in a 2-0 away victory against Platinum Stars.
9. The hard working defender won the 2019/20 PSL Defender Of The Season Award.
10. He is happily in a relationship with long time girlfriend Brooklyn Goosen.
Source : https://www.pressreader.com/south-africa/kick-off/20191101/281578062461556
Don't forget to like share and comment. Thank you for taking your time to read this article. Please do follow me for more updates. Ngiyabonga guys for the support.
Content created and supplied by: Loso91 (via Opera News )