1. Cristiano Ronaldo hasn't wandered from his way of scoring objectives as he has scored three objectives in the EPL and two objectives in the UCL this season. His re-visitation of Manchester United isn't awful as his presentation in the matches played so far has been spot on, if not all. The 36-year-old striker is the current most generously compensated player in the EPL with a week after week pay of £510,000.
2. Kevin De Bruyne is a completely bundled midfielder smoothly talented in all situations on the pitch, which makes him an immaculate playmaker. He is the second most generously compensated player in the EPL with a week after week pay of £400,000.
3. David De Gea, Manchester United's goalkeeper, is EPL's third most generously compensated player with a week after week pay of £375,000.
4. Jadon Sancho hasn't discovered his energy at this point in the EPL as he presently can't seem to score an objective or give a help, however it is too soon to arrange him as the most noticeably awful exchange for Manchester United as there are still a great deal of matches to get played. He is the fourth most generously compensated player in the EPL with a week after week pay of £350,000.
The other most generously compensated players in the EPL are:
5. Raphael Varane (Manchester United) - £340,000
6. Romelu Lukaku (Chelsea) - £325,000
7. Jack Grealish (Manchester City) - £300,000
8. Raheem Sterling (Manchester City) - £300,000
9. N'Golo Kante (Chelsea) - £290,000
10. Paul Pogba (Manchester United) - £290,000
Content created and supplied by: Expression (via Opera News )