Downs beat AS Maniema 2-0 at Loftus Stadium on Sunday evening in the second leg of their subsequent fundamental round bind to propel 4-2 on total.
The main leg had finished 2-2 in Congo last week, however the present significant home win saw Bafana Ba Style go through serenely.
The Tshwane monsters tried to utilize their home ground benefit to book their ticket in the current year's CAF Champions League bunch stages, and Mngqithi says they were in charge for the majority of the game.
"I think we just we began the game well overall," Mngqithi said after the match.
"We know they should force themselves a smidgen considering the scoreline. However, shockingly, they never truly pushed hard.
"They just squeezed with their front three, which is the thing that they did even in the first round. Also, we made a ton of generally excellent playing points.
"Deplorable not to have scored from the absolute best form ups that we had first half, exceptionally unfortunate Kutumela, in one of them Vila, somewhat deferred to end yet commonly the exhibition was awesome.
"Second half they acquainted number 28 with play with two strikers up top and they needed to siphon balls into the case a ton, however we figured out how to manage them up until only one spell possibly of 5, 10 minutes where we failed to keep a grip on the game and we began playing such a large number of one contacts, and too many long balls and they began to acquire force.
"Be that as it may, promptly we brought it back and we changed, got Pitso to provide us with a tad of a play, acquired Neo Maema, and Kermit Erasmus and Pavol, then, at that point, we settled once more, and we were in charge of the game all along. I don't think there was any genuine danger that we experienced in this game.
"Credit should be given to the young men, to the entire specialized group, and every other person associated with the club, since it was an excellent exhibition that by and by, I think it merited something beyond two objectives."
Content created and supplied by: Mdevas (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More