Opera News

Opera News App

Chippa United safe from relegation after latest draw against Cape Town City FC.(Opinion)

Firedadj
By Firedadj | self meida writer
Published 1 months ago - 0 views

Chippa United managed to go four points clear of the relegation zone after latest 0-0 draw against Cape Town City FC.


Chippa United played their latest fixture in the South African PSL against Cape Town City FC at home, and managed to draw the match 0-0 in the end as they shared the match points. Chippa United and Cape Town City FC were both very competitive in the fixture as they held each other from goal. Chippa United had a total of 7 attempts at goal and only two of those attempts were on target in the match, while Cape Town City FC posted as a lesser threat with only 7 attempts at goal but no shots were on target.

Chippa United had the most ball possession in the match with 56% as Cape Town City FC had the remaining possession on 44%. Chippa United luckily earned a much needed point from the match which got them safe away from the relegation zone with a four points gap. Chippa United is currently in 12th with 16 points on the table as Maritzburg United is in the relegation zone with 12 points in 15th, which means that Chippa is safe for now.

Content created and supplied by: Firedadj (via Opera News )

Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform

YOU MAY LIKE

Kaizer Chiefs might face Pitso Mosimane's Al Ahly in the quarter finals of the CAFCL. (Opinion)

26 minutes ago

75 🔥

Kaizer Chiefs might face Pitso Mosimane's Al Ahly in the quarter finals of the CAFCL. (Opinion)

Mixed reactions arises as lady shares her R12 chips

1 hours ago

3 🔥

Mixed reactions arises as lady shares her R12 chips

Major concern: Bheki Cele speaks up on the 400,000 people who were arrested for breaking the rules

1 hours ago

13 🔥

Major concern: Bheki Cele speaks up on the 400,000 people who were arrested for breaking the rules

Misfiring Kaizer Chiefs top striker uses top class professional attitude to fight off criticism?

1 hours ago

109 🔥

Misfiring Kaizer Chiefs top striker uses top class professional attitude to fight off criticism?

Gamildien’s Chiefs Contract Details Revealed

2 hours ago

1407 🔥

Gamildien’s Chiefs Contract Details Revealed

How to make a simple chocolate cake

2 hours ago

5 🔥

How to make a simple chocolate cake

PSG knocks Bayern Munich out of the Champions League

9 hours ago

2 🔥

PSG knocks Bayern Munich out of the Champions League

Abducted 13 Year Old Boy, Released By The Kidnappers-Emotional Reunion With Family

10 hours ago

26 🔥

Abducted 13 Year Old Boy, Released By The Kidnappers-Emotional Reunion With Family

The snakes at school funny jokes

10 hours ago

0 🔥

The snakes at school funny jokes

Bafana future defender features against Wolves in England.

10 hours ago

151 🔥

Bafana future defender features against Wolves in England.

COMMENTS