South African Soccer Players And Their Girlfriends are consistently the cutest of connections. They shower each other with blessing and open posts about one another love and trust us . Its in every case great to see our soccer players playing and hotshot their significant other. Look at South African Soccer Players And Their Girlfriends.
Kaizer Chiefs midfielder and Bafana star Reneilwe Letsholonyane and Supersport moderator and radio character Mpho Maboi are a private couple. They quickly separated when Maboi was pregnant with their child however have since accommodated.
"The second time around everything was cognizant," Maboi has said.
Uncovering how they met in an ongoing meeting, Maboi has nitty gritty: "The first run through around, we really met at a companion of mine's home. He had been seeking after me for some time, yet through my companion. He was never immediate at me, so I in every case simply disregarded him since I thought when you have the fortitude to be man enough you'll tell me."
2. Thandani Ntshumayelo and his girlfriend Pulane Lenkoe.
03. Teko Modise and his girlfriend Lizelle Tabane.
04. Tokelo Ranties and his girlfriend Gigi Pule.
05. Andile Jali and his girlfriend Nohle Ndala.
06. Bernard Parker and his wife Wendy Parker.
07. Tsepo Masilela and his girlfriend Zinhle Masilela
08. Kermit Erasmus and his Wife
09. Hendrick Ekstein and hid girlfriend Amanda Manku.
10. Siphiwe Tshabalala and his girlfriend, former Miss SA Bokang Motjane.
11. Lehlohonolo Majoro’s and girlfriend Dhivia Nkhata.
12. Itumeleng Khune (Kaizer Chiefs) and Minnie Dlamini
13. Senzo Meyiwa (Orlando Pirates) and Kelly Khumalo
14. Daine Klate (Orlando Pirates) and partner
16. Oupa Manyisa (Orlando Pirates) and his baby mama, Thato Makgaka
17. Benni McCarthy and wife, Stacey Munro.
18. Kaizer Motaung Jnr’s Wife
19. Stacey Munro – Wife of ex soccer star Benny McCarthy
20. Salome Janse Van Rensburg – Wife of Mark Fish
21. Sonia Booth – Wife of ex soccer star Matthew Booth
22. Gaositwe ‘Gigi’ Pule – Wife of Tekelo Rantie
23. Jabu Mahlangu and his wife, Thwana
Content created and supplied by: Jenny3345 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More