1. Joseph Malongoane is a South African professional footballer who played as midfielder for Marumo Gallants he also played for various South African clubs most famous one is Kaizer Chiefs. The 33 year old player was born in Limpopo. Joseph in his car collection he also drives Nissan which considered as a very old version and also cheap due to its model.
2. Ramahlwe Mphahlele is a Kaizer Chiefs right back who also known in Mamelodi Sundowns he used to be the clubs captain before he went to Naturela. Mphahlele an Audi S3 and was subsidized by a Toyota RAV4, although Mphahlele has his own Corsa Bakkie. Footballer are earning higher wages but choose to drive some of the normal cars.
3. Lazarous Kambole is a Kaizer Chiefs striker it is allegedly that Khosi striker driving a corolla even the player wearing more than R100 000 per month.
4. Andriamirado Andrianarimanana, also known as "Dax," who drives a Kia, was roughly R94 000. He even posted a picture of himself posing next to the car on Instagram earlier this year.
5. Thabo Rakhale driving a red citi golf.
Content created and supplied by: MrBestie (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More