1. Kagiso Radaba was born in Johannesburg. His father Mpho is a medical doctor, and his mother Florence is a lawyer.
3. Radaba was part of South Africa's under - 19 side that won the 2014 ICC under - 19 Cricket World Cup. Kagiso was the team's best bowler claiming the 2nd most wickets (14) in the tournament at an economy rate of 3:10 . He also acheived the best bowling figures of the tournament 6/25 against Australia. He was dubbed "the fastest and most feared bowler in the competition".
4. Radaba broke a record during his ODI debut for the Proteas on 10 July 2015.
5. At 20 years and 46 days, Radaba was the fifth youngest player to make his ODI debut for South Africa.
6. As a youngster, on Christmas Day every year, Radaba and his dad would go hand parcels out in the townships. "We'd go around with buckets of food and give to the people who didn't have anything. It puts a smile on your face and on their face". Said Radaba.
7. Kagiso Radaba has another talent that he has hidden from the world until recently. Radaba can sing.
Content created and supplied by: Princess_M (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More