Opera News

Opera News App

PSL Fixtures this Wednesday 16 February 2021

Moroke
By Moroke | self meida writer
Published 17 days ago - 1682 views

Only four teams are playing this Wednesday especially teams that didn't play in the Weekend. Teams are now entering the second round of Premier Soccer League season, while others are undefeated and looking good to challenge for position number one.

While others are struggleng on the middle of the league, is difficult for them to compete against the top teams. While other teams have been shown a sign of been relegated this season.

Kaizer Chiefs vs Amazulu 15:00

Kaizer Chiefs did beat Amazulu in the first round 1 - 0, but that is the past let's look at the future, now Amazulu are unbeaten in their last five games, while kaizer Chiefs have lost 2 of their last game.

When we look at the form of this two teams, Amazulu have 70% chances of beating Kaizer Chiefs while chiefs only have 30% chances of beating Amazulu. So this shows us that it won't be easy for Kaizer Chiefs to beat Amazulu.

Mamelodi Sundowns vs Baroka fc 17:00

Mamelodi Sundowns are unbeaten in their last 15 games of the Premier Soccer League, but they have done this under a poor referees Who didn't knew offside, to deny Bloemfontein Celtic a win.

Source: Supersport

Content created and supplied by: Moroke (via Opera News )

Tags:      

Amazulu Chiefs Kaizer Kaizer Chiefs PSL
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform

YOU MAY LIKE

Official: here is when fans will be allowed into the stadiums; in time for Soweto Derby

3 hours ago

2995 🔥

Official: here is when fans will be allowed into the stadiums; in time for Soweto Derby

Sad news: Itumeleng Khune's family was annihilated ablaze. See this

4 hours ago

27 🔥

Sad news: Itumeleng Khune's family was annihilated ablaze. See this

Hunt has spoken out, he doubts using Nkosingiphile Ngcobo in the CAF champions League.

4 hours ago

792 🔥

Hunt has spoken out, he doubts using Nkosingiphile Ngcobo in the CAF champions League.

Checkout Jose Mourinho's lifestyle - Opinion.

4 hours ago

4 🔥

Checkout Jose Mourinho's lifestyle - Opinion.

I treat Mpisane as player, not chairman says Floyd Mogale

6 hours ago

79 🔥

I treat Mpisane as player, not chairman says Floyd Mogale

Tau Bafana-Bafana call-up in doubt

7 hours ago

46 🔥

Tau Bafana-Bafana call-up in doubt

Who Is This Mamelodi Sundowns Youngster & Why Fans Can't Stop Raving About Him

7 hours ago

1071 🔥

Who Is This Mamelodi Sundowns Youngster & Why Fans Can't Stop Raving About Him

Pitso suspends and fines Al Ahly star

7 hours ago

74 🔥

Pitso suspends and fines Al Ahly star

"Mseleku will say your dress is short"says a fan to Thobile Mseleku's recent post.

16 hours ago

486 🔥

Why Cricket SA removes Quiton de Kock as the Proteas captain

18 hours ago

6 🔥

Why Cricket SA removes Quiton de Kock as the Proteas captain

COMMENTS