Mamelodi Sundowns have been busy in the transfer market as they've signed 13 new players. This was an addition to the star-studded squad that they already have which was responsible for winning the domestic treble last season. The transfer window is still open until the 30th of November, probably Sundowns still have plans of adding more players on their squad in the new campaign. As the Brazilians sign more players, the team has to then release certain players permanently or on loan to different clubs.
The new technical team - Manqoba Mngqithi, Rulani Mokwena and Steve Komphela have decided to trim their squad into a more manageable one. Also, just to let go of players that are not part of their plans moving forward.
Here are the players that have left Sundowns permanently, meanwhile others are on loan:
1. Nicholas Lukhubeni left Sundowns on loan to play for the rookies of the DStv Premiership Tshakhuma Tsha Madzivhandila FC.
2. Malebogo Modise departed from the Brazilians to move to Maritzburg United on loan.
3. Sammy Seabi exited Downs on loan to Swallows FC.
4. Lucky Mohomi signed a new contract permanently with SuperSport United from Sundowns.
5. Jose Ali Meza departed from Sundowns permanently after getting a new deal from Maritzburg United.
6. Aubrey Ngoma has been loaned out to Cape Town City from Sundowns.
7. Oupa Manyisa left Sundowns permanently to join Tshakhuma Tsha Madzivhandila FC.
What's your opinion on this? Let's talk about it.
(The pictures are used for illustrative purposes only.)
Thank you so much for taking the time to read our articles. We would also appreciate it if you can like, share, comment and follow us for more articles.
We're also open for any suggestions in terms of articles to cover.
Content created and supplied by: TheVoiceOfAfrica (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More