During this year’s PSL transfer window there hasn’t been much movement nor excitement in the markets as we had hoped to see but there a few notable movement in the markets.
Here is the list of all done deals during this January transfer window.
1. Bradley “Surprise” Ralani left Cape Town City to join the DSTV defending champions Mamelodi Sundowns.
2. Bongokuhle Hlongwane has left Maritzburg United to join Major League Soccer (MLS) side Minnesota United.
4. Lefa Hlongwane deal to join TS Galaxy has been finalized, after exit from Maritzburg United.
5. Legendary Vuyo Mere has left the Soweto giants Moroka Swallows to join struggling side TS Galaxy.
6. Former Orlando Pirates marksmen Justin Shonga has departed from Egyptian side Ismaily to return to the PSL in colors Sekhukhune United
7. Evans Rusike (joins Sekhukhune United after exit from SuperSport United last year)
8. Luckyboy Mokoena has finally found himself a club and joins Sekhukhune United as a free agent.
There are other transfer rumors circulating around all major social media platform like -
Serino to join Kaizer Chiefs, Royal Am striker Victor has been linked to the Soweto giants and Mamelodi Sundowns superstar has Sibusiso Vilakazi might join the Glamour boys before the transfer window officially closes which is what many Chiefs fans are hoping for due to him not being a regular starter for the defending champions.
There are more high profile players we still wish to see joining top clubs, and clubs like Pirates need to tighten their defense should they wish to challenge for the league title.
Which transfer movements would you like to see before the transfer markets officially close? please share your thoughts on the comment section down below.
Content created and supplied by: Lundie (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More