Sign in
Download Opera News App

News Entertainment

 

Gossip Celebrity

 

SAD NEWS : Child Dies From Illegal Electricity Connections.

Nkomazi 98.8FM have shared a very sad and devastating news ,that have happened at Steenbok in Ebuhleni a child completely lost her life through to illegal electrical connections .  

The source revealed that's the child was shocked by a faulty electricity connection that was seemingly in open and died on the scene . Nkomazi FM said according to the community members , they had been pleading with the local municipality for many years now to have electricity installed in their areas . 


Comments under the radio station post are slamming the municipality as Lefa Gumede said ," Perhaps the municipality will now take residents request very serious , it sad that they'll do it after a lost soul , Rest In Peace to the child " . 


Nonhlanhla Mzimba Movula is from the area and she said, " It very sad because even the ward councilor is doing nothing and the eskom have been promising since last year and it not the first time for such thing to happen, and it not good because we are human and our government is doing nothing about it but they were bragging us about votes for better life , which life now because it taken away" , she concluded on a comment . 


People from the community slammed the municipality for not taking the matter serious and install the electricity .

Content created and supplied by: TheStar100 (via Opera News )

Ebuhleni Nkomazi Nonhlanhla Mzimba Movula Steenbok

COMMENTS

Load app to read more comments