The manager of the First National Bank (FNB) in Pretoria-Johannesburg was released on bail of 10,000 rand after being arrested for fraudulently scamming his employer for 4 million rand. Captain Ndivhuwo Mulamu, a spokesman for Gauteng's Priority Crimes Investigation Agency (Hawks), said Zandile Sibiya was released on bail by the Palm Ridge Professional Commercial Crimes Court. "Between September 2019 and August 2021, Newtown's first national banking manager, Zandile Sibiya, 39, fraudulently processed foreign currency payments in an International Banking Center System transaction into a bank account. It is said that we have deposited about 4 million rants, "says Mulamu. ..
"FNB's forensic analysis referred this issue to Hawks' serious white-collar criminal investigation at the Johannesburg office for further investigation. An extensive investigation was conducted and an arrest warrant was issued to arrest Sibiya. Was issued. "She appeared in the Palm Ridge Commercial Crimes Court on the same day and was unconditionally released on bail," Mr. Muram said. The case was postponed until January 18 due to file disclosure.
Last week, the South African intelligence Hawks, Pretoria investigation team for serious white-collar crimes accused North Cape couple Mortimer Wright (62) and his wife Melanie (53) of fraud, counterfeiting, speech, and violations of tax administration law. I was arrested. "Between 2013 and 2016, the couple filed a fraudulent tax invoice with SARS (SA Revenue Service), and it is said that about 700,000 people were remitted to a joint bank account," Mulamu said. Says. "The investigation team succeeded in tracking the couple at a private hospital in Kathu, Northern Cape, where Melanie Wright was a doctor. The couple were arrested and subsequently charged. Mulamu said the couple appeared in the Kathu District Court on the day of their arrest and was warned by the Pretoria Specialized Commercial Crimes Court back in January 24.
Content created and supplied by: DailySACelebrity_News (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More