Sign in
Download Opera News App

News Society


Crime Justice



A man who allegedly killed the mother of his children After raping their 2 daughters- THIS HAPPENED


10th Aug 2022

A man who allegedly killed the mother of his children before raping their two daughters, dressed like a woman for over three months while on the run to evade arrest.

He was on the run from the police for three months when he was finally caught in Ilovu near Umlazi in KwaZulu-Natal, after being spotted by a family member who alerted the police.

When he was arrested, the man was wearing a pinafore dress and a weave.

Speaking to Scrolla.Africa on Tuesday, the brother of the murdered woman from KwaNyuswa in KZN said it would be better if the man suspected of killing his sister was also dead for the pain he caused to his family.

The brother, whose identity is being withheld to protect the identity of his nieces, said he was shocked when the court ordered that the man be mentally evaluated.

“How can a person who is mentally incapacitated go out of his way to hide from the law and to hide his identity like he did? He knew what he was doing,” said the brother.

It’s alleged that after killing the mother, the man asked his 11-year-old daughter to accompany him to the forest to look for the mother. Once there, he raped the girl.

He later returned home, where he also raped his 18-year-old stepdaughter before disappearing.

His wife’s body was found outside the house, wrapped in a blanket and covered with leaves.

“That man ruined the lives of his kids, including his six-month-old son who doesn’t have a mother today,” the brother said.

“It is so sad because he killed those children even though he didn’t murder them. What he did to them has left them scarred for life.

“He has also destroyed our entire family because we are still experiencing trauma because of what he did. We keep asking ourselves what could have led him to kill our sister. Why couldn’t he just let her be?”

The suspect and the victim are said to have been together for 15 years.

Police spokeswoman, Lieutenant Colonel Nqobile Gwala, confirmed that a 36-year-old man was arrested and charged with murder and rape.

“He appeared before the Pinetown Magistrate’s Court on August 5 and will return to the same court on August 12,” Gwala said.

Image source: @fieggentrio

Content created and supplied by: TEXASbois (via Opera News )


Load app to read more comments