This woman has left South Africans shocked after drinking a bottle of Vodka and in less than an hour, THIS HAPPENED!!!
As known, South Africans love alcohol so much that they can't go days without having a drink.But this woman has learnt a lesson, apparently she had vodka and seemingly it did not treat her well.It really shocked South Africans as the Video just surfaced and people are not pleased with it.The young woman almost had the whole bottle of vodka and in less than an hour, she passed out.
Apparently she got drunk and couldn't do a thing and that got worse as she even went far and ruined on herself.The video is disturbing at the end of it yet it shows other women how dangerous actually alcohol is.It is very sad how the woman was made to have the vodka and she nearly lost her life.Having too much of alcohol can be dangerous and especially if you consume stuff like vodka or a whisky.
It is very heartbreaking how it ended for the young woman as she nevet thought that the vodka could actually ruin her day.
South Africans are warned not to abuse alcohol and still they carry on drinkinh like it is their last day.Now the woman ruined herself after her friends pressured her to consume so much vodka.It is sad how badly the incident got and how bad the woman really looked in the video.Eventually she is now everywhere and people will learn a lesson from seeing how it ended with her after taking vodka.
This is a clear thing that usually happens to most women in the country and they end up getting raped or worse killed.Alcohol is dangerous and should not be abused by women or men.
What are your thoughts after seeing this incident? Share views below!!!
To watch video, click on the link: https://www.facebook.com/100066792039218/posts/202153325354401/?app=fbl
Source: Kedibone Judas
Content created and supplied by: Pforsimple (via Opera News )