While certain types of food might look good, it can, however, be very hazardous to your health.
(Courtesy of Eat this, Not that)
These are foods that are mostly consumed by people; foods that are potentially dangerous to your health.
What foods are unhealthy?
Here are 7 (to list a few) foods that are generally unhealthy — although most people can eat them in moderation on special occasions without any permanent damage to their health.
- Sugary drinks.
- Most pizzas.
- White bread.
- Most fruit juices.
- Sweetened breakfast cereals.
- Fried, grilled, or broiled food.
- Pastries, cookies, and cakes.
Yes, all the delicious ones are the most problematic ones.
Which is the unhealthiest food in the world?
8 (to list a few) Unhealthiest Foods On the Planet
- Coffee Creamer. Unhealthy Ingredients: Trans fats, added sugar, artificial coloring.
- Bleached White Flour Bread. Unhealthy Ingredient: Bleaching chemicals such as azodicarbonamide.
- Fruit Juice.
- Diet Sodas.
- Deep Fried Foods.
- Bacon & Sausage.
- Sugary Cereal.
- Frozen Entrees.
Foods commonly considered junk foods include salted snack foods, gum, candy, sweet desserts, fried fast food, and sugary carbonated beverages. Many foods such as hamburgers, pizza, and tacos can be considered either healthy or junk food depending on their ingredients and preparation methods.
Eating junk food on a regular basis can lead to an increased risk of obesity and chronic diseases like cardiovascular disease, type 2 diabetes, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease and some cancers. We know Australian's eat too much junk food. 35% of adults' daily energy intake (kilojoules) comes from junk food.
What 3 foods cardiologists say to avoid?
Here are eight of the items on their lists:
- Bacon, sausage and other processed meats. Hayes, who has a family history of coronary disease, is a vegetarian.
- Potato chips and other processed, packaged snacks.
- Too much protein.
- Fast food.
- Energy drinks.
- Added salt.
- Coconut oil.
Content created and supplied by: ErnestRens (via Opera News )