Breakups are really difficult to handle. Anyone may appreciate how difficult it is to rationalize a breakup due to the emotional agony that consumes a person's entire self. However, there comes a point when you must face the truth and admit that your relationship was not flawless. Isn't it true that you were a good girl? Did you make every effort to please your man? So, where did things go wrong? Why didn't you see it coming? Here are some of the reasons why.
1. It's either you had too much or too little confidence. At the same time, a guy can dumb a good girl who is overconfident in herself, and he can get tired of a good girl who lacks the confidence to put her inner self on display for all to see.
2. He may be prioritizing his friends over you, and you have no control over this. In his eyes, you're a perfect lady, and he loves you, but if his buddies tell him otherwise, that's bad news for you.
3. It's possible he doesn't like the folks you hang out with. He cares about his social circles, and he doesn't want you to have to pick between him and your pals.
4. Maybe all he needs is a nasty lady who makes his heart skip a beat whenever they're together. Your nice girl nature misled you in this circumstance. He found you to be too safe, and he believes there would be no thrill in spending the rest of his life with you.
5. It's possible that if things between you and him get too serious, he'll back out. It's not totally your fault. He dumped you because he isn't ready for commitment. You're a wonderful lady who just so happened to fall in love with a cowardly man.
6. Family is a crucial part of any relationship, and it may play a role in your divorce. Perhaps he doesn't think he'll be able to fit in or adjust to your family. Perhaps his family does not want you to be a part of their lives. In any case, your image as a good girl has nothing to do with it.
7. Perhaps he has a problem with your self-reliance. Unfortunately, not all men are drawn to strong, independent women. Some males still hold the antiquated belief that women should be subordinate to men. He'd rather break up with you than stay with you since he wants to be a provider and you're not interested.
Thanks for reading.
Please do well to let us know what you think about this in the comments section and also don't forget to like follow and share for more interesting tips like this.
Content created and supplied by: Realgist_news (via Opera News )