How to Handle a Very Beautiful and Hot Girlfriend in 6 Mature Ways.
1. Do not ever, not even for a second, put your dependence on others. The neediness of a man is something that attractive women might pick up on and react badly to. This is especially true if you are currently involved in a romantic relationship with one. You shouldn't have to beg her to hang out with you, you shouldn't have to go fishing for compliments, and you shouldn't phone or text her an excessive amount. Allow her some personal space; this will show her that you are confident in your relationship, and she will respect you for it. If she wants to go on a trip or hang out with her friends without you, you should support her decision and let her do what she wants to do. In the meantime, you can focus on yourself and your interests.
2. Make an effort to get a sense of the kind of person she is. Watch how she interacts with other people, her values, how honest she is, and the goals she has set for herself. What exactly is she looking for? Can you provide it? Would you be interested in doing it if she wasn't so pretty? What are the realistic compromises that you are willing to make in order to be with her, given that being with anyone means making concessions and sacrifices? Do you wish to compromise more simply due to the fact that she is stunning?
3. Keep in mind that even if you are successful and she becomes your lover, you will gradually become accustomed to her stunning appearance. This is true even if you win. There is some truth to the old saying that "no matter how lovely she is, some guy is tired of putting up with her shit." If she is stunningly beautiful but without any moral or ethical principles, you will quickly become tired of her and come to dislike her. However, this is not her fault; rather, the responsibility lies with you because you were willing to prioritize her appearance over everything else.
4. You may recall the fable in which a stunning gold prospector looks for a wealthy suitor to marry. He informs her that he never would because it is dumb to acquire an asset that is depreciating when it is cheaper to lease a new one periodically on the side. He would rather lease a new one. If you aren't in it for the love of it, but for the beauty of it, realize that the beauty will pass. Check to see that she possesses the characteristics that will, in the long run, make your life better. You are going to become accustomed to the stunning beauty that she possesses. If that is all you want, you will end up being very dissatisfied in the long run because it won't last forever. I am devastated by my loss. You would have cheated both her and yourself out of valuable time, time that you could have spent looking for genuine love and genuine principles.
5. If you do end up developing real love, real feelings, real trust, and the real thing, all of which are acquired through trust and intimacy, keep in mind that other men will try to break up your relationship no matter how strong it is, whether out of jealousy or out of desire. This is true regardless of how solid your relationship is. As the lyrics of the song state, "What they do is smile in your face, all the time they want to take your place — the back stabbers." Back stabbers!" You are going to have to be on guard against anyone, even "friends," who sow seeds of uncertainty and pessimism in your mind. You need to make sure that the lines of communication between you and your lover are always open, free, honest, and fearless. In the event that you are unable to, it is always feasible for a third party to sow the seeds of uncertainty that could lead to your demise.
6. Do not make interacting with her your primary goal. Have interests, business pursuits, and a passion for something other than just her. This is what initially drew her to you, and it is the reason why she is with you now. This will allow you to maintain her respect going forward.
Thank you for taking the time to read this article.
Content created and supplied by: Cool_Dealz (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More