Before most relationships can be established, both parties involved might need to give out private details in order to ensure transparency and understanding. On your first date, it is usually what you do and how you behave that decides whether you have a chance with the woman/lady/girl you're trying to impress.
Any wrong action could lead to misunderstandings and may communicate the wrong information and your potential partner might start avoiding you. In order to make a good impression on your first date, there are certain things you should never do, and these actions include;
1. Giving negative vibes: Don't give off a negative vibe on your first date, wear things that will give you the confidence you need to make it through. Don't wear anything that makes you uncomfortable and try to be yourself.
2. Freaking Out: It's ok to be shy, but don't you ever freak out on your first date. After your preparation, take a walk around the place. This will help you calibrate your mind and make you anticipate excitement.
3. Get Distracted: If you are constantly distracted by your phone, it is a sign that you are disorganized and indisciplined. Get rid of anything that distracts you and be serious in order to get your partners full attention.
4. Order different type of food: If the first date is at a restaurant, order the same type of food and try to act like a real couple.
5. Revealing too much about yourself: If you tell her everything about you, her interest may diminish. For example, if she asks about your age, promise to reveal it on your birthday. This will get her more interested in the relationship and all curious. Sometimes giving off your age on the first date might scare your partner who may see you as too old or too little.
6. Turning it into an interview: Talk only about family, work, or school if you have nothing to say. Dating should be fun and not boring. Tell stories and make them laugh.
7. Never have sex on your first date. No matter how romantic it turned out, just don't. Learn to be patient and get to no more about your partner. Sex on first dates has led to many people contacting incurable sexually transmitted diseases. Abstain.
Content created and supplied by: Topgister (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More