Friendships are one of the most beautiful part of our journey as people, and the good relationship with friends could make your life brighter and enjoyable. But since friends come in different sizes and shapes, these are the the 7 types of friends you should avoid:
1. The one who is manipulative , a manipulative friend will lead you into making decisions that are not suitable for you but only for them, which is not a good friend at all.
2. The one who is a liar , a lying friend can destroy a friendship, because lies are not good at all.
3. The Negative friend , that one friend that is always negative about everything is not good for a friendship, because they will always ruined some of the positive things in friendships
4. The judgemental friend , a fruit that is always judgemental is not a loving friend.
5. The one who always a victim , ever had a friend that is always a victim to everything or person, sometimes they will start a problem and then act like a victim, avoid such friend
Content created and supplied by: Anathi_M (via Opera
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform