Our early twenties are the most important part of lives this were we learn new things that we did not learn in our childhood and our teenage years this article gives you advice on how you can improve your life.
1. Choose Wisely who you go out with.
2. Learn how to cook.
3. Stop engaging with toxic people in your life.
4. Get rid of any toxic habits that you may have.
5. Learn a new language.
6. Learn to say and also create and enforce boundaries. Do not give out your attention.
7. Change up your hairstyle.
8. Travel as much as possible (Shocker Alert). Learn new things.
9. Get therapy for past Traumas.
10.Open a savings account.
11. Mend open wounds.
12. Give back as much as possible.
13. Start defining and refining your friendships.
14. Practice self care.
15. Open a retirement account.
16. Start forming good habits.
17. Monetize a skill you have.
18. Do not be hard on yourself.
19. Network as much as you can.
20. Always show up for yourself.
Content created and supplied by: ThinaDlamini (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform