Modern society has degraded women to the point where they believe that the easiest way to keep a man is to have sexual relations with him. However, women learn that, despite their best efforts, most men will continue to cheat on them and, in some cases, may even end the relationship as a result. Intimacy does not ensure a man will stay with you forever, as all of this evidence shows. You don't have to sleep with a man to show him you care about him. Here are a few examples.
1) Show him courtesy and deference. Even if he isn't engaged to you yet, you should learn to respect him nonetheless. Avoid verbally abusing him or conversing with him in an impolite manner. The thing that keeps a man around is his character, not his sexual prowess. By showing him respect and admiration, you gain his trust and, in turn, his love.
2) Make him his favorite meal: Food is still the best way to a man's heart. Make sure he gets plenty to eat. Learn about his favorite foods and cook them beautifully for him.
3. It's common for women to leave all of the financial responsibilities to the man they're dating. Men want surprises in the same way that women enjoy receiving things. It's possible to buy him a great present or even to go on a date with him.
4. Make sure he gets all of your attention. Don't expect him to do everything for you. Show real interest for his well-being, family, and professional life. When he is joyful or unhappy, be aware of it so you can be of assistance.
5) Be sensual: Address him as if he were a lady. Make him feel pampered by giving him a unique pet name. Be affectionate and playful with him.
Content created and supplied by: Entertainment_plug01 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More