In spite of the fact that it is recommended to exercise caution and deliberation while making a decision about the selection of a life mate, there are certain blunders that should be avoided in order to avoid a regret that will last a lifetime.
In the process of finding a person to spend the rest of one's life with, every action and inaction speak volumes and go a long way toward determining whether or not a marriage will be successful. These days, young men rarely give some of these mistakes any thought, and as a result, the majority of them wind up marrying the wrong woman, who then go on to become a source of pain for them. When looking for a woman to spend the rest of his life with, young men should steer clear of these five common pitfalls.
1. Establishing a goal that cannot be attained within a time limit that is considered to be fair.
Having a goal in mind is important, but that goal needs to be attainable within a time frame that makes sense in order for it to be considered successful. There are many eligible bachelors in today's society who put off getting married until they land a job that has the potential to provide them a substantial amount of money in income.
It is important to emphasize that a man's problem cannot be solved by any amount of money, despite the fact that this is an excellent vision. The more money you make, the more financially responsible you are expected to be. In a similar spirit, this does not imply that you should get married while you are unemployed as a male. This can be an even bigger source of frustration.
All you need to do is make a goal for yourself, make a strategy for how to spend the money you make, and make sure you're in a relationship with a lady who gets you. Open your hearts and minds to one another from the very beginning, and you will find that this is the best way to proceed.
2. Being unrepentant with women is a grave error that can bring a man's married life to its knees. If you believe that you are not old enough to get married, you should avoid getting involved in a relationship with a woman who is serious and accountable. If you do that, you are setting yourself up for a divorce with a potential wife.
If you wait until you are ready, it is possible that you won't be able to find a woman of the same caliber.
3. An eligible bachelor should not try out several ladies in order to get to know the best one, since this is not a solid strategy. Before they settle down, the majority of young men desire to become intimately acquainted with a woman who excels in bed.
There is more to marriage than just sexual activity. In point of fact, having sexual relations during a marriage is one of the smallest responsibilities. You will eventually reach a point in that marriage where it will no longer hold any significance for you. At this stage, it is the distinctive characteristics that set her apart from other ladies that are of the utmost importance. It is for this reason that it is recommended to go for quality rather than settling down with a woman who is skilled in the bedroom.
4. Inability to make a move at the appropriate time is another significant error that young men make that prevents them from marrying the lady who is best for them. It is merely considered a lack of confidence in oneself.
Instead of making their intention known to the women they love wholeheartedly, they will be nervous, believing that if they open up, she may not accept the proposal and, as a result, ruin their friendship. This causes them to not make their intention known to the lady they love wholeheartedly. You have to timing your move perfectly in order to be successful. Do not be surprised if the woman that you are reluctant to ask out feels the same way about you; she may have been keeping her sentiments to herself.
If you hold in your emotions for too long, another may take advantage of the situation.
The wise guy will pick her up and leave, denying you the opportunity to do so.
5. Finally, making a comparison between potential partners is a serious error that might sway the choice that young men make regarding their future spouses. They will evaluate their girlfriends in relation to other women in terms of attractiveness, intelligence, monetary standing, and family history.
None of these factors, by themselves, can guarantee a happy and successful marriage. If you are the kind of guy who constantly makes comparisons, there is a good chance that you will come out on the losing end of the game.
If you steer clear of these common blunders in your search for a life companion, you will feel confident that you are making the appropriate decision.
Content created and supplied by: BandileBlessing (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More