Some women might be having an affair with their lover, they had a great time together, but he stops answering his phone and seems unable to answer your requests. What caused this? Many women have probably been in this situation and wonder why the man cut ties with them after sleeping with them. You might have fallen in love with him and wished you had a relationship with him, but he disappeared that night.
Here are some reasons why men lose interest in you after sleeping with you:
1) He never really cared about you in the first place. The sad fact is, he never really cared about you in the first place. He approached you and convinced you that he loved you, but all he wanted was to sleep with you.
2) fear of a verbal fight Some people do not have the courage to express that they no longer want to be in a relationship. They may want to leave the relationship for a variety of reasons, but the bottom line is that they don't have the confidence to let their partner know. They don't have the confidence to tell their lover that they want to leave their relationship.
3) Adverse Conditions In life, we are faced with unfavorable situations that force us to put all our personal obligations on the back burner in order to focus on the problem at hand. In such cases, we are forced to let go of anything that seems to be important in order to deal with the issues. This creates a schism between us and our loved ones, which can be costly.
4) He's in love with someone else. He was in love with you for a while, but then he moved on and fell in love with someone else. You must embrace this truth and move on. Our emotions are often out of our control and can cause us to behave in unexpected ways. Even if it seems unfair, you should be happy that he isn't troubled by his feelings or influenced by your lifestyle.
5) He is afraid to commit. There are a lot of people who are in a relationship but who are afraid to commit. Commitment is essential in a relationship. You must also be mature enough to perform your duties.
6.) He thinks it was a mistake. Even though you value your time with him, he considers it a mistake. There might be specific reasons he thinks it was wrong, but the truth is, he regrets doing it. He repents and wishes to separate from you.
7) He is no longer interested in you. He was captivated by you at first, and that was the reason for his courting with you. He, on the other hand, has lost interest in you and intends to find love elsewhere.
You should never blame yourself if a man loses interest in you. You should never sell your soul for nothing. Please share your experience in the comments section.
Content created and supplied by: Chester_Boss (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More