1. Identify the qualities you would like in your partner.
2. Identify the qualities you would like in a relationship.
3. Take inventory of your own qualities, habits, hobbies, and how spend your time. They should align with that of your desired relationship and partner. For example, if you want to have an adventurous, spontaneous relationship, but you would not characterize yourself as a "adventurous" or "spontaneous" person - it is time to make some changes.
4. BECOME YOUR OWN SOULMATE!!! When you get all the love you need from yourself, and are grateful for the love you receive in other areas of your life, you move out of the frequency of "lacking love" to "having love," which is the only frequency which one can manifest a loving relationship from!
5. Start to view your relationships as opportunities for growth, rather than the be - all - end - all. Once you shift your perspective, everything will fall into place.
Content created and supplied by: Lingiswa (via Opera
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform