You shouldn't rush into relationships because you will likely be. Before introducing a man into your life, it is important to study his behavior and character.
Any guy who invites you doesn't deserve a positive answer. Some men had to be fired immediately because their character disqualified them.
This is why observing love interest is a key component in choosing a relationship. If you observe these five qualities in a man, he is likely to become a great friend.
1. He never tells you things that are hateful, angry, or rude, even during an argument.
2. He doesn't ignore your thoughts and opinions, but feels that he can learn a thing or two from you.
3. Someone who will be your best friend is willing to make the effort to hang out with the special people in your life.
4. Don't feel too big to accept or apologize for your mistakes.
5. You know he is one of the good guys when he never takes advantage of your flaws or criticizes you for your flaws.
Does anything come to mind after reading this property? He may be exactly what you are looking for.
Content created and supplied by: Angelfury (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform