1. Remember to make eye contact.
2. Good posture will give you more confidence.
3. Talks about interests the two off you share.
4. Take note off your body language.
5. Dress to impress. Your clothes will say a lot about you.
6. Know when to give her space.
7. You need to know what she likes.
8. Bring up something that matters to her during your conversation.
9. Try to crack a joke and make her laugh.
10. Give her a compliment for instance I love your beautiful smile. It lights up my world.
11. Flirt with her it is attractive.
12. Practice good personal hygiene.
13. Be genuine and don't ever try to be someone you are not.
14. Give her full attention.
15. Don't be typing other people on your phone the whole type whilst being with her. It would lead to a very bad impression off you.
16. Make her feel spacial and be thoughtful.
17. Open you to her. Be trustworthy.
18. Smile. It will make you look so much more attractive.
19. Let her know she can rely on you and actually show you are there for her.
20. Love her just the way she is. If she has curly hair don't tell her you don't like curls. It will only push her away.
21. Be affectionate with her. Women love that.
22. Don't ever flirt with other women. This will only hurt her and show how you aren't serious about her.
Content created and supplied by: Therishca (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More