There are things you should never say to a man. If you want to avoid fights, envy, bubbling, upheaval, even trouble, the first step is to shut up. So, to keep yourself from making a full-fledged mixer or mistake, think about these six things you should never say to your partner.
1. Don't tell your man if his friend is handsome.
Most of the time, it's really important to avoid asking your man these kinds of questions because you won't be happy with the answer you get.
If he says no, you'll be pissed off because you don't believe him when he says no, and if he definitely says yes, you'll explode with rage.
2. Don't invite him on a second date.
It's your first date with someone who steals your attention. You had a fantastic time, but he hasn't said anything about another date in the meantime. Don't invite her on a second date. Allow him to tell you that he would be interested in having another date with you. Telling him that you are interested in another date will make him feel like you are too impatient to have another date.
3. Don't ask him how many people he has slept with in the past. Don't make a big deal out of everything that has happened in the past.
4. Don't belittle his zeal. Your man might be completely focused on a soccer game featuring his favorite team. He screams angrily and his actions surround him. At this point, the most seriously bad thing you'll likely do is say something bad about your team.
5. Don't ask him if you are overweight? A question that invariably leads to a fight. If he answers no, you think he's doing it to impress you. And if he says yes, he'll be in trouble because you won't be happy with him. snub those kinds of conversations with your partner.
6. My ex-boyfriend did the same. You should never make comparisons between your current lover and your ex-boyfriend. Talking kindly about an ex, whether precise or bad, shows that you are always thinking of them. I'm sure you would despise him if he was the one doing it.
If you have any reservations, questions or comments, please use the comments pod.
Don't forget to like, share and follow us for more information.
Content created and supplied by: 9jainSA (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More