1. If you're the one who calls the most, give him a week without calling and see how he reacts. After the first five days of dating, you should notice some unusual behavior in the person. This is the first and most important indicator of whether or not they love you.
However, if you don't contact your boyfriend or girlfriend for an extended period of time and the person is unconcerned, it's a simple way to tell if the person loves you or not.
2. Put a rose in front of her house or place of business. This is a common ploy used by guys, and I've heard it's quite successful. When you visit her office and place a flower on her shelf, make sure nobody notices or suspects you. If she thanks you for the flowers, she's intrigued; if she doesn't, she's probably not.
3. Refuse to be intimate with him for a few days and observe his reaction: For a few days, don't give your partner s*x and watch how he reacts. This is often reserved for women in their twenties and thirties.
True love is unconcerned with your appearance on the outside. It's a clue that he doesn't care for you if he won't talk to you since you didn't offer closeness.
4. Don't give her money for a while: If you want to know if she truly loves you or is just after your money, don't give her money.
While you aren't offering her money, start observing her reactions.
5. Take your time approaching him or her.
If you're the type of person that sees his or her spouse frequently, washes his clothes, cleans his dishes, and even cooks for him. Try to stay away from it for the time being. You'll note how he reacts when you inform him that you're sick. A guy who doesn't care about you won't ask about your health, but one who does will pay you a personal visit.
If you haven't done so already, please like, share, follow, and comment.
Content created and supplied by: City_of_news (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More