As children, we all dreamed of our future. Some of us had pictures of how we wanted our future to be and what we wanted to achieve before a certain age. But as the saying goes: "God's plan for us is different from ours." We work in different periods.
Before the age of 25, most women want to achieve many things, including marrying the man of their dreams. Some are lucky enough to get what they want before the age of 25, others are not. Regardless of your marital status as a lady, there are a few things to consider. This article brings up some of those things.
1. Self-employed. Every woman, regardless of her marital status, has to learn to be self-employed. A woman over 25 should remember that no man wants to pay any liability. Instead of waiting for a man to pay the entire bill, focus on becoming a self-employed woman.
2. Do you know who to marry. A woman over 25 needs to know what kind of man she wants to marry. Don't settle for less just because you're 26 and still single. Also, be aware of the type of man you want to marry. Forever is too long to live a sad life with a man.
3. Enjoy being alone. Don't cry your loneliness, enjoy every part of it. Don't let anyone make you feel like being single is a bad thing. Take your time, be patient, and wait for the right person.
4. Education. Improve your education. Updating your academic profile will improve your productivity.
5. Maternal impulse. Every woman is a potential mother. The maternal impulse is naturally installed in every woman, it is an act of caring, tenderness and breastfeeding a child, 25 you have to know how to be a mother, the maternal impulse is something that every woman has to develop, is there no better time. to build as if you are single.
6. Stop waiting for rich men. The reason some women are single by the age of 25 is that they wait for a rich man to propose to them. Lower your expectations and find a man to build your life with together.
7. Regulate the use of social networks. This is the age where you should reduce your patronage on social media for fun instead of focusing on doing productive things that will improve your life.
8. Develop a relationship with God. This is the age you learn to develop a strong relationship with God. Commit to him and he will guide you on the right path.
Content created and supplied by: Angelfury (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More