1. In front of her, compliment another female. When the person they love or are smitten on compliments another women instead of them, it irritates them. It pains them a lot, and she'll go to any length to show that she's better than them. You'll have a better chance of spotting her this way.
2. Ignore her calls and texts while chatting with other women on social media. If her affections for you are genuine, this will make her enraged. She may even confront you for an explanation, gaining your attention in the process.
3. Use your page to post images of yourself and other girls. If she's into you, she'll always check your new posts. Her discovering photographs of other women will make her envious. This opens the door to a dialogue since she will have to ask you about it, either directly or indirectly.
4. While she's listening, tell her about how much fun you had when she wasn't there. No lady wants to miss a happy occasion just to hear about it afterwards. This will make her envious and irritated.
5. When she's around, laugh at your conversations, even if they're not humorous. She'll always believe you're conversing with another woman. This can irritate her and make her envious. Women want their guys to spend all of their time with them and no one else.
Thanks for reading.
Please do well to let us know what you think about this in the comments section and also don't forget to like follow and share for more interesting tips like this.
Content created and supplied by: Pencils_of_the_creator (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More