Most people join a relationship with their own ambitions in mind, unconcerned about how the other person feels. When you encounter someone like this in your life, the symptoms below indicate that your relationship will not endure long.
1. Your current spouse isn't interested in you. This may be seen in the way they react to whatever you're feeling, regardless of how sensitive it is. He or she will make reasons for not being near you, blaming their work or the tasks they have to complete every day.
2. If you and your partner don't talk about your future plans, it's almost certain that you're in a short-term relationship. This is because they believe it is preferable not to invest in people who are unimportant to them. When you try to discuss about the two of you being together in the future, he or she tends to avoid it.
3. The partner forbids you from meeting his or her relatives or even friends. This is because he or she believes he or she isn't dating the ideal person to tell people about. This could possibly be a matter of him or her not wanting to be seen with you in public since he or she is uncomfortable.
4. Your partner may begin to emotionally or physically abuse you. This is because when you go, he or she will be unaffected. They also act strangely in order to alienate you from them, causing you to reconsider leaving him or her.
5. Your partner may begin to cheat on you because he or she believes the other person is more appropriate than you.
Thanks for reading.
Please do well to let us know what you think about this in the comments section and also don't forget to like follow and share for more interesting tips like this.
Content created and supplied by: Realgist_news (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More