There are certain signs that can easily explain to you that he wants to marry you, and when you see these signs it means that your husband is in love with you and is ready to marry. In today's post, I will tell you 6 signs that indicate he wants to marry you.
Here are 6 signs that he wants to marry you:
1. He will open up to you: if a guy is attracted to you, he will tell you that he wants to marry you. He won't hide anything from you.
2. He will always be happy to tell you everything because he respects you and your opinion is very important to him.
3. Always stay by your side when facing challenges. If he's the kind of person who usually stays by your side during hard times, then you can be sure he's ready to marry you.
4. He will be happy to plan for the future with you and ask your opinion.
5. He loves you and only you.
6. After all, he takes you wherever he goes.
I hope this post is helpful? Share and post a comment below.
Content created and supplied by: MphelelaNews (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform