One of the worst things that may happen in a person's life is having their heart shattered by their sweetheart. If they wish to, some people may be able to carry their suffering with them for the rest of their lives. As a result, women should proceed with caution when it comes to romantic relationships. It's crucial to remember that you're most vulnerable when you're in love. When a man realizes you're over over heels in love with him, he has the capacity to take advantage of your circumstances and use you.
There are a variety of reasons why some men take advantage of their female partners in a relationship. It's probable that some of the men in your life are only interested in draining your bank account. Others are only in a relationship because they want to have fun with your physical looks.
The following are signs and symptoms that a man may have that indicate he is most likely manipulating you for his own benefit: The following are some examples of warning indicators:
1. When a man refuses to provide you with regular updates on the status of the relationship, this is an indication that he is simply interested in you for his own benefit. At the very least, he should express his emotions about the relationship's growth and whether or not it is on the right track. When you express a worry, you may tell whether someone is attempting to take advantage of you by how quickly he changes the subject.
2. If he doesn't seem to care if you have fun after an intimate session, it's a sign he's using you as a pawn. If he repeatedly asks for closeness without bringing up the possibility of marriage, this is a red flag that he is attempting to exploit your vulnerabilities.
3. When he starts asking for money without explaining what he plans to do with it, it's a sign that he's most likely taking advantage of your circumstances. He may even request that you borrow money from someone or somewhere to help him. He is really tenacious.
4. If he avoids talking about his family with you, it means he doesn't want to devote his life to you. If you're lucky, a man who cares about you will bring up the issue of his family with you on occasion.
5. Though he praises you repeatedly, even when he knows you're doing something incorrect, it's a clue that he's most likely exploiting you to achieve his own goals and ambitions. A man who actually cares about you would want you to make the best possible decision.
Thanks for reading.
Please do well to let us know what you think about this in the comments section and also don't forget to like follow and share for more interesting tips like this.
Content created and supplied by: Pencils_of_the_creator (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More