In a world where there is a lot of management of pretenses and impressions. How do you know it's him.
Someone posted a photo on Facebook she said I had to do a lot of hugging because the pretext is too strong. The picture shows a handsome guy with a perfect beard on the right, but the left side of the face shows his beard has been mended, not really real.
When a young man is ready for marriage, unless nothing else is holding you back, you can walk up and propose, but when a young girl is ready, she can't just propose, whatever she does, c is to make his availability known.
My mentor usually says love can bring people together, but love doesn't keep people in marriage, you need more than love to stay in marriage. Natural affection alone cannot handle the stress of marriage.
It is not enough to just look at the physical attraction in a person and end up with the person. There are principles for choosing a life partner. These principles are:
• KNOWLEDGE: The only reason why people choose poorly in choosing a life partner is because they lack knowledge, they do not have the correct information.
Society feeds us misinformation about marriage. Some people follow social media trends to choose a life partner and end up opting out of marriage.
A friend of mine told me that she won't get married until she has ten million for the wedding. Although there is nothing wrong with getting ten million for marriage, but having this kind of idea will give you the wrong or the right partner.
• DIVINE GUIDANCE: We need to be guided by God to know his only one. How can you get these tips, simple! of the word of God.
Study the word of God and what it says about marriage. Pray about it and you will certainly receive your answer.
• ASK FOR ADVICE AND CONFIRMATION: Talk to your mentors, take him to your family, talk to people; You can't know everything. You need someone to confirm what's on your mind, you may have been given the floor but you need confirmation.
• WHAT IT CAUSES IN YOU: Does it provoke your weakness, does it provoke your emotional needs, your physical needs or does it provoke a goal in you.
Does it make you want to become a better you. Check out what he's doing in you.
• HE WANTS TO SHARE: He sacrifices himself, he shares his time, his joy and the cause is money with you.
Relationship expert, writer and motivational speaker Jennifer Patrick has a deep understanding of matters of the heart, including self-love and family.
She also teaches things that have nothing to do with dating, but are beneficial.
Content created and supplied by: Khanya_News (via Opera News )