The best way to express your feelings is to act on them. Use these six points of contact to show your partner how much you care by petting him often. The majority of men desire to feel their partner's delicate touch all the time. Make your man happy by frequently touching him in these places. This will strengthen your relationship even further.
Whenever your boyfriend comes home from a long day at work, learn to give him a gentle touch to help him relax. Here are a few things you may do to make your man feel special and cherished by touching him.
1. When you touch your man's feet after a long day's work, you are saying to him that you appreciate his efforts without saying anything directly. The ache in your man's feet can be alleviated by giving him a foot massage. You might make him chuckle by touching his feet in a certain way.
2. Touching your man's back in a lighthearted manner is a fantastic idea. To make it appear as if you're marking his back, draw a line over his shirt. You may also make him feel better by relieving his back ache.
3. Beard: If your man has a beard, it's a good idea to massage him while he's shaving. Whether he's watching TV or working on something, his beard is open to being touched. Try to make sure he always has a combed and styled beard when he goes to work.
4. Always make eye contact with him and touch the back of his ears.
5. The lips: Try to tease your man as much as possible by touching his lips.
6. Try to sweetly touch your man's neck whenever he is lying on your body. You can also engage in fun chin squeezing with him.
Content created and supplied by: Gistink (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More