Sign in
Download Opera News App

 

 

In Shock | He Ended Up In The Hospital After Doing This To His Manhood | See What Happened

There are a lot of things you can say about social media, but one thing you can never say about social media is that it is boring, because it is far from boring, social media is full of interesting things as people share their stories on different social media platforms every single day.

For example, this young man took to his Twitter account to post a picture showing some hospital equipment after he ended up in a hospital after experiencing some sever side effects after trying to enlarge his manhood, he also warned others to not make the same mistake that he did...

"DO NOT GET P*NIS ENLARGEMENTS FROM ANYONE IN YEOVILLE." - He wrote.


Judging from what happened to this young man that manhood enlargement is a very risky thing to try, and if you are interested in trying it, then it would be wife to see a qualified professional.


Sources References | https://twitter.com/SBADZMD/status/1456307012376072194?t=tW7C6vaY5v0V8VAtNqnDBg&s=19

Content created and supplied by: ProudlySouthAfricanNews (via Opera News )

P*NIS ENLARGEMENTS The Hospital

COMMENTS

Load app to read more comments