Listed below are five things that guys do that most women find irritating in relationships.
In any relationship, especially one that has been ongoing for a long period of time, you will come to realize that there are some things that guys do that become irritating to you. Some of these topics will be discussed in further detail later in this essay.
1. Staring at other women: Many guys are unable to keep their gaze away from other women. The reason for this isn't because guys desire to gaze all the time, but it's a part of their mannish genetic makeup. No matter how content a man is in his current relationship, if a gorgeous lady passes by, he only needs to glance at her. This irritates a lot of women.
2. Not joining for housework: Another thing that annoys most women is when a man doesn't care about how the house chores are being done. She doesn't expect a man to be fully involved but a woman needs assistance.
3. Not paying attention to her (the worst of it): It is commonly believed that women speak while men listen. Unfortunately, this isn't always the case in practice. However essential the information that is being conveyed by women, males are only capable of retaining a limited amount of it. It's not that guys don't want to hear a woman's voice; it all comes down to genetics in the long run.
4. Not surprising her with gifts: There is nothing that makes a lady happier than being surprised with presents, and this is something that you should avoid if you want to please her. This might be anything as simple as a card or a bouquet of flowers. Even just the thought that you are thinking of her can go a long way toward keeping her pleased.
5) A guy who is unable to admit when he is wrong: The word "sorry" is just not in many men's lexicon. A man's pride would take a significant hit if he had to confess that he was incorrect. When a guy admits that he is mistaken, he is conceding defeat, and no one like losing. This mentality, on the other hand, is offensive to women and must be changed. Women like it when a man acknowledges his faults.
Content created and supplied by: CloudZero (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More