It is no secret that whatever childhood you had will eventually caught up with you in the near future or as an adult. The way you were raised by your parents when you were still a child, is more likely to be the way you will become as a parent or as an adult. In this article, I will show 8 things that a study found about things that Unloved Children Suffer With As Adults.
1. They are not good at opening up or venting , people who lacked affection as children find it really hard to open up about things that eat them on the inside, the reason for that is because they are parents that always shouted everytime they open up about something.
2. They become too attached easily , the minute they are shown love, they quickly get attached to that person because it is one of the major things they always seek as children - to be loved, nurtured and understood.
3. They Find it really hard to trust , if they couldn not trust their parents as a kid, the will more likely not to trust anyone.
4. They attract toxic relationship most of the time , they will get attracted based on how they were raised, they always see the toxic things in relationship as normal things.
5. They tend to struggle to discover who they really are , this always results them to unnotice their toxic traits, they will always fight rather than work on those toxic traits.
6. They are always scared of failure , as a kid, they were probably not allowed to make mistakes, their parental guardians probably punished them every time they make mistakes and that lasting effect will beat them as adults as they will be afraid of trying things that will help, as a result they end up being unsuccessful because of being scared of failure.
I hope things will probably help you to do better to children.
Content created and supplied by: Anathi_M (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More