Love can energize you and make you feel like you are walking on water or conquering the world.
But sometimes you may wonder if you are really in love, or if you are clearly denying the fact that you are in love. Questioning or denying love still doesn't stop your heart from loving.
Lovers often notice these things in themselves.
1. You realize that your bond is only focused on your love interests while you ignore the other person.
2. Someone's thoughts pop into your head from the moment you wake up until you fall asleep.
3. Read their messages or listen to their voice memo over and over again, often with a smile on their face.
4. You find that you feel joy and pleasure when you are around him, even when neither of you are having a good time.
5. Everything someone says is recorded in your brain because it is important to you.
6. They very easily forgive their insults.
7. They recognize things they don't like and that make them happy.
8. You want to pour out your spirits and share deep thoughts with this person.
Content created and supplied by: Angelfury (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform