Are you aware that various circumstances influence the viability of a man's sperm cells? Infertility can be quite upsetting for most couples, and it can sometimes lead to divorce and other marital problems. The unfortunate reality is that most people blame infertility on the woman whereas, in certain circumstances, it is the man's fault.
So, in this post, we'll look at some of the elements that influence whether or not a guy can successfully impregnate a woman. Men may actually influence the health of their sperm cells, which is a good thing. Simply sit back and absorb all this article has to offer.
What Are These Elements?
1. Sperm count; a healthy sperm count should be between 15 and 20 million per milliliter of sperm. Because most cells die along the way, the more cells you have in your discharge, the better your chances of getting a lady pregnant, as there will almost surely be a survivor among the millions.
The motility of the cells is the second component. Motility refers to the capacity of sperm to swim. They have a lengthy swim to get to the egg and then fertilize it, so if your cells aren't moving effectively, you could never be able to get pregnant with a woman.
3. The morphology, or shape of the cells, is the third and final factor or determinant. Normal and healthy cells should have rounder heads and long, powerful tails, but cells that are formed incorrectly or badly may not be able to reach the egg before dying.
Which Methods Can A Man Use To Improve Cellular Health?
1. Drink only a small amount of alcohol and smoke only a few cigarettes, if at all possible.
2. Exercise on a regular basis, but refrain from doing anything too strenuous, as this can harm your sperm health.
3. Eat a healthy diet, including plenty of nuts (which can help boost testosterone) and vitamin B12-rich foods.
Thank you for reading, sharing, and following the handle for more health-related news.
Content created and supplied by: Palo2.0 (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More