Welcome in the splendid name of our Redeemer Jesus Christ.
THE SPIRIT OF LOVE AND SOUND MIND. IITIMOTHY 1:7
- God needn't bother with us to zero in on significant matters and neglect various pieces of life .
- Our God is similarly stressed over what we eat.
- He is in like manner stressed over the sort of articles of clothing that we wear.
- The Bible says "search for ye first the domain of God and His excellent nature and all these various things will be added into you ( significant things first ). MATTHEW 6:33
- In our setting today we will look at two perspectives (LOVE AND SOUND MIND) .
- There are four sorts of Love in Greek:
*Phileo - Love between buddies.
*Eros - Love between married people .
*storge - Love among gatekeepers and children
*Agape - Extremely limitless Love .This is the God kind of Love which is furthermore not biased.
- The "Agape" Love is :
1.Patient - engages you to look past each other's deficiencies.
2.Kind - responds without being remorseless regardless, when you have been managed wrongly.
3.Not burning or jealous - doesn't endeavor to battle and doesn't become disillusioned when your partner has been gainful or productive.
4.Does not boast, become happy or self important - isn't narcissistic.
5.Is not inconsiderate or act unbecomingly-doesn't look for opportunities to hurt .
6.Is not eager - sorts out some way to value the interests of your friends instead of consistently mentioning that you have your course .
7.Is not adequately induced or angered.
8.Does not track wrongs - doesn't see at wrong doings by others as a commitment. Adages 17:9
9.Rejoices in truth - doesn't revolt when the truth is uncovered .
10.Endures all things - is anytime arranged to stand firm in every situation .
- The Agape Love is the one which said ,"Father pardon them for they know not what they do "LUKE 23:34
- This is the Love which made Jesus to slip from Heaven to fail horrendously for us .
- Jesus describes Love as the new comandment. JOHN 13:34; MATHEW 22 : 37-39
- As posterity of God we are comanded to Love one another.
- We should Love people whom we dot"naturally"Like .
- We should Love our adversaries.
- We should Love even the people who mishandled and disdained us.
MATTHEW 5 : 44-48
THE SPIRIT OF SOUND MIND
- As youths we need to understand that God has a remark about our minds .
- We need to view ourselves as.
- We need to ponder our future.
- We need to ponder others.
- We are the thing we have been thinking some various years earlier.
- If you figure disillusionment about yourself you will end up a failure.
- We need to think according to what the Bible says about us.
- I mull over myself , in light of the fact that I comprehend what God 's word says about me.
- I am not individuals' assessment or say about me.
- You should sort out some way to develop a fair picture of yourself , and God will support you.
- Think well about yourself .
- You are somebody in Jesus Christ - you are a posterity of God.
Content created and supplied by: Joyce28 (via Opera News )