What moves a man most of the time is what he listens to or what he hears. This is normally correct, but a lot of people forget the fact that men want to hear sweet words from the women they admire and hearing these things from you makes them happy and satisfied with you. So here are some great things most men love to hear from the women they adore.
1) You are the best man I have ever known. Saying that word to a man will make him feel special because what you are implying is that you respect and appreciate him so much.
2) I can't imagine being with anyone else. This is another way of saying that you love and treasure him so much.
3) I thank God for the day you entered my life. Most men will be happy to hear that. You just tell him that you are grateful to have met a man like him.
4) I recognize that you work hard to support us and I appreciate your efforts.
5) Thank you very much for all of your hard work in creating this relationship. Thank you very much for your prayers and sacrifices.
6) May God continue to reward your selfless efforts.
7) You are everything I have ever hoped for and pleaded for.
8) Never give up on your dreams; I will always be there to help you. The saying that goes for any successful man there is a woman behind him is indeed true. Every man will be happy to know that his companion fully supports him.
9) You are one of a kind and there is no one else like you in this big world.
10) You are a king. Most men like to be respected and calling him your king is a respectful language that most men like to hear.
11) You are more than just a favor to me.
13) You are special and every woman will love having you.
12) I love you with all my heart and with all my soul. Most men will love to hear their lover confirm their love for him regularly, and that's why telling him this will make him happy and satisfied.
13) I like being with you.
14) You brighten my day.
15) You always make me feel like a queen, and I will love you forever.
If you liked this article, please like, share and click the follow button.
Content created and supplied by: Chester_Boss (via Opera News )