Having a crush on a girl can be exciting, but it can also be nerve-racking. Trying to let her know you like her without overdoing it can be difficult, but there are plenty of enjoyable ways to do so. If you want to start a romantic friendship with a girl but don't know how, here are a few pointers to help you get started.
1. Walk around her with a relaxed demeanor. Don't give in completely to your emotions. You'll scare her away that way. She will feel more at ease around you if you act normal. That's a commendable accomplishment.
2. Figure out what you excel at, such as if you have an attractive smile, an adorable laugh, a catchy voice, or something similar. In her presence, you can highlight them subtly. Keep the word "subtly" in mind at all times.
3. Do something nice for her, even if it is something out of your comfort zone or something you would not do for less special people. If she knows you, she will be very grateful.
4. You can compliment her dress, but make sure she is surrounded by her friends. They will undoubtedly discuss it, and she will enjoy it.
5. By being approachable. If you and she are already friends and she is still unaware that you like her, you will have to come out and say it at some point (some girls dont catch the hint). Don't expect her to feel the same way because she might be invested in someone else, which happens. However, being friendly and helpful to her is a good way to let her know without overdoing it.
Do you agree with the opposite?
Content created and supplied by: VisionPen (via Opera News )
Opera News is a free to use platform and the views and opinions expressed herein are solely those of the author and do not represent, reflect or express the views of Opera News. Any/all written content and images displayed are provided by the blogger/author, appear herein as submitted by the blogger/author and are unedited by Opera News. Opera News does not consent to nor does it condone the posting of any content that violates the rights (including the copyrights) of any third party, nor content that may malign, inter alia, any religion, ethnic group, organization, gender, company, or individual. Opera News furthermore does not condone the use of our platform for the purposes encouraging/endorsing hate speech, violation of human rights and/or utterances of a defamatory nature. If the content contained herein violates any of your rights, including those of copyright, and/or violates any the above mentioned factors, you are requested to immediately notify us using via the following email address operanews-external(at)opera.com and/or report the article using the available reporting functionality built into our Platform See More