Happy couples have a way of maintaining the spark of their relationships. This is how they are able to archive that.
1. Date night: I don’t care how long you have been together. Once a week, take turns creating that special day. Be creative.
2. Communication: Listen to one another. Don’t interrupt, don’t pass judgment, hear the other person out. It’s not about right or wrong.
3. Support: Who ever has had the bad day, be there for them. No matter the issue. Don’t minimize it! You are their support, listen, feel, understand and tackle it together.
4. Honesty: No matter how painful, they will be honest with one another. Honesty can fix a lot. If you don’t believe it, try lying and fix that.
5. Laughter: Hope you got lucky and married a funny partner. If not, learn to laugh at stupid shit. Laughter can fix many stupid, petty arguments.
6. Exercise: You both enjoy the same activities. Get out and motivate one another. Challenge one another in a fun way!
7. Appreciate: Continually show your partner their importance. Maybe one does more creative things than the other. Make it known, you are aware of it. You both have your niche.
8. Attention: You never make your partner beg for attention. You have their back no matter what. You never make your partner feel less than, or like they are a convenience.
9. Kiss: Not just a kiss, a passionate kiss where your partner feels your soul.
10. Hug: This ties in with the kiss. I believe very few relationships actually have a hug or kiss that is electrifying after the 6 month mark. Always hug and kiss your partner like it’s the last.
Content created and supplied by: LuthandoTeddy (via Opera News )